How to Prepare for your Appointment
microblading in phoenixMicroblading Training In Phoenixmicroblading in phoenix microblading in gilbert microblading in Scottsdale permanent makeup in phoenix microblading in phoenix
Microblading Phoenix Microblading AZ Best Microblading Permanent Makeup Phoenix Permanent Makeup Gilbert Permanent Makeup Scottsdale Permanent Makeup Chandler Permanent Makeup Tucson Permanent Makeup Gilbert Microblading Gilbert Microblading Phoenix Microblading Scottsdale Experienced Microblading Daria Chuprys Harmondy Microblading Tina Davies Best Microblading Best Permanent Makeup
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not get any facial treatments or Botox 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- Do not have a sunburned face when coming in for your procedure.
- You must be off all Retinols for 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil and/or Ibuprofen at least 24 hours prior to your procedure. Please do NOT discontinue any of these if medically prescribed by your doctor. Tylenol is fine.
- No Alcohol at least 24 hours prior to the procedure.
- Come to your appointment with your eyebrows penciled the way you like them (optional). If you don’t normally pencil them in, don’t worry about it.
- Let your eyebrows grow until your appointment, if you can.
- No waxing/threading any sooner than 3 days prior.
- No tinting 4 wks prior (I need to see your natural brow color).
- Lip procedures only:
- If you have a history of cold sores (even if you have only ever had one) you MUST pre-medicate with an anti-viral to prevent an outbreak. The procedure can cause an outbreak which will ruin the results. You can get this prescription from your doctor. It is recommended to start the prescription 2 days prior to your procedure and continue for 7 days after your procedure (10 days total).
- If you are getting your lips done, make sure to moisturize them starting 1-2 weeks prior. Purchase Aquaphor Healing Ointment, this is what you'll be using to keep your lips hydrated for 30 days after the procedure.
- No lip filler 6 wks prior to procedure or until 6 wks after.
Children & pets are NOT allowed in the studio during permanent makeup procedures due to insurance reasons-sorry!
Reminder: Permanent makeup CAN’T be performed if pregnant, breastfeeding or on Accutane. If this applies to you while waiting for you appointment, please contact me to reschedule.